Spinal Cord Injury Association
Donor Bill of Rights
Spinal Cord Injury Association respects your privacy. We protect your personal information and adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to privacy. We do not rent or sell our mailing lists. We use your personal information to keep you informed and up to date on the activities of Spinal Cord Injury Association, including newsletters, program updates and special events.
As a donor of Spinal Cord Injury Association your rights and our responsibilities to you are in accordance with those endorsed by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and Imagine India. Your rights are:
- To be informed of Spinal Cord Injury Association mission, of the way Spinal Cord Injury Association intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on Spinal Cord Injury Association’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities
- To have access to Spinal Cord Injury Association’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing Spinal Cord Injury Association will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of Spinal Cord Injury Association or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that Spinal Cord Injury Association may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
- The Donor Bill of Rights was created by the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), the Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), and the Giving Institute: Leading Consultants to Non-Profits. It has been endorsed by numerous organizations.
Donation Bank Details
Bank Name: ICICI BANK, Jalandhar Branch
Address: Opp. Kings Hotel, 22-23, G.T. Road, Jalandhar, 144001
IFSC/RTGS Code: ICIC0000082
Account Number: 008201252273